SkyTOP Technologies is global leader in the development of software solutions; for the building & construction industry, the manufacturing industry, and the education sector. Our solutions seek to enhance the adoption and use of Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Building Information Modeling (BIM) software programs.
We are seeking a competent Service Delivery Manager to address our client’s needs and oversee the delivery of technical services within the context of the business. This individual will establish processes to provide consistently high levels of customer service in a cost-effective manner.
The Service Delivery Manager will Lead a team of Support Engineers and oversee all employees within the Customer Support department. He /She will have a passion for providing excellent customer service; possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills. He /She should enjoy working as part of a team.
Service Delivery Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the implementation of processes and procedures to ensure effective delivery of Customer Support Services for our clients. Streamline these processes to ensure that customers get a great experience from the product.
- Measure and monitor performance against established service levels to ensure achievement of individual, team and organizational targets. Conduct verification of work to ensure adherence to established standards.
- Oversee personnel in different stages of the delivery process; hold all service departments and employees within the support teams accountable for carrying out the required processes and tasks to meet overall objectives.
- Directly investigate and ensure resolution of all escalated issues related to Service Delivery and Customer Satisfaction. Ensure timely communication to customers and appropriate stakeholders.
- Manage and implement Employee Human Resource Programs and initiatives. Ensure implementation of employee performance plans.
- Ensure team members are fully prepared to support products by developing, planning, and implementing training processes and programs.
- Manage key metrics which will measure the effectiveness of the team in meeting key goals, such as Customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure good working relationship with Product Development Team, Product Management Tam as well as Sales Team to ensure that feedback from customers is addressed. Actions taken should be documented and internal stakeholders informed of the progress.
- Develop and coordinate internal team building initiatives
- Leadership – The Service Delivery Managers will have strong leadership skills in order to motivate and lead the team effectively, and to ensure that junior employees have the knowledge they need to do their jobs well.
- Communication Skills – The individual must possess strong interpersonal skills, which will enable them to communicate with the team, give clear instructions, and provide great customer service. Must also be able to manage well, upwards as well as downwards.
- Detail-Oriented – This position requires analytical skills and the ability to interpret information from numerous sources to prepare and present reports. For this aspect of the role, being detail-oriented and able to find focused solutions to business problems is necessary.
- Teamwork – Service Delivery Managers need to work well as part of a team, to take on tasks during busier periods to help colleagues, and to be of assistance or offer guidance to other members of staff.
Education & Qualifications
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field.
- Should have an ITSM certification. ITIL is preferred.
- A Project Management certification will give added advantage.
- Familiariarity with one or more programming languages such as Python, PHP, C and C++.
- Should be familiar with Incident Management and call tracking tools.
How to apply:
In the subject line, indicate Service Delivery Manager
State current and expected remuneration
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Deadline for applications is 19/10/2018.
Visit our website Visit www.skytoptechnologies.com and www.demoscad.net
for more information on our products and opportunities.