Overview of DemosBIM Manufacturing
DemosBIM Manufacturing is a skill-based DEMONSTRATION application that helps users to master all the tools and commands in AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing software products. It’s built around Autodesk AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing Software, with Demonstration Videos and text Overview Explanation in form of pdf for easy understanding of each tool & command. It also comes with project based Visual Resources for Comprehensive understanding by the user. Not only will DemosBIM Manufacturing act as your personal trainer, but also as a reference application for easy use of your AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing Software. Thus it can be used by every AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing user right from Beginners to Professionals.
Features and Benefits of DemosBIM
Similar Interface to that of AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing making it easy to replicate a design from the demonstration.
Manifacturing training tool.
Captures all the tools and commands in AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing making it a comprehensive personal training tool.
DemosBIM Project File
Each of the tools in DemosBIM Manufacturing contains a Project File that is linked to Autodesk AutoCAD software so users may try out similar tasks with AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing software. Through such exercises, users are able get more skilled in AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing software.
DemosBIM Project Demos
Comes with in-built Project Demos for commonly designed buildings and projects in form of tutorials incorporating use of multiple AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing tools and Commands.
DemosBIM Command Line
A Command line similar to that in the AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing Software that lets you start a command that you would like to explore.
The Applications Window contains tutorials on how to use AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing file handling commands such as open, save, print etc.
DemosBIM Gallery Browser
Its Gallery Browser showcases fascinating real world solutions achieved using AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing Software giving users a glimpse of what they can do with the software.
DemosBIM User's Guide
The AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing User Guide- a publication from Autodesk that contains information about using AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing software- has also been integrated in
How to use DemosBIM Manufacturing
Steps to easily maneuver around the DemosBIM Manufacturing application:
DemosBIM Manufacturing software
To understand the interface of Autodesk AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing software, click on the Resources menu in SkyTOP DemosBIM Manufacturing software and select AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing Interface. This displays tutorial options that describe the entire interface of AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing interface in order to get you started with AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing software.
Tool in DemosBIM Manufacturing software
To see an overview of a tool in AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing software, move your cursor onto any tool in SkyTOP DemosBIM Manufacturing and the software displays the name and description of the tool.
tool in SkyTOP DemosBIM Manufacturing
Clicking on any tool in SkyTOP DemosBIM Manufacturing opens up a number of options depending on the tool clicked:
- Where only one tool option is provided, clicking on the tool once instantly opens a demo on how to use the tool in AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing software
- Double-clicking on the tool opens a window where you can get more information about the tool. You will also be able to find various ways that you can use to carry out a task with the tool. A user can print the procedures for reference when trying out similar tasks in AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing software.
- Right-clicking the tool opens a project file in AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing software to let the user try out similar tasks using AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing software. The project file is the same as the one used in the demo but it is a read-only file. (NB- To open the project file, you will need to have AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing 2012 or later versions installed in your Computer).
- On clicking a tool, a dialog box appears containing three options. Demonstration video on how to use the tool. Overview which gives a brief description of the tool. Project file which launches AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing for the user to practice the demonstration tutorial.
Demos are provided for a particular tool
Where a number of demos are provided for a particular tool, such as the Polyline tool, clicking on the tool opens an options box that contains 3 tabs:
- Demonstration Tab that contains various methods of using the tool in AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing software. You can select the options that you want to view.
- Procedures Tab that contains various methods for carrying out various tasks with the tool. You may print the procedures for reference when trying out similar tasks in AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing software.
- Project Files Tab that links you to dwg files that were used for the demos in SkyTOP DemosBIM Manufacturing software. These AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing files have similar settings as the files used in SkyTOP DemosBIM Manufacturing software and let you try similar tasks using AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing software. Because they are read-only files, you cannot save any changes you make to them.
DemosBIM Manufacturing User’s Guide
SkyTOP DemosBIM Manufacturing has also integrated a User’s Guide from Autodesk to let you learn more about the tools of AutoCAD BIM Architecture software. You can access the User’s Guide through the Resources Menu in SkyTOP DemosBIM Manufacturing software.
DemosBIM Manufacturing Applications Window
Applications Window After knowing how to use individual tools and commands of Autodesk AutoCAD BIM Architecture courtesy of SkyTOP DemosBIM Manufacturing, users can make use of the Applications Window to see how those tools are used to carry out drafting, documentation, modeling and even animation tasks with AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing software. The Applications Window accessible from the Resources Menu in DemosBIM Manufacturing software demonstrates multiple tasks that require the use of more than one tool or command of Autodesk AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing software. Indeed, the reason the Applications window is named as such is because through it, you are able to learn how to apply the tools of AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing software in a design project. (The Applications Window in DemosBIM Manufacturing contains material that has been compiled from sources that are known for their expertise in the use of AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing and AutoCAD BIM-based solutions in various fields. If you have access to a reliable and secure internet, you may also search similar tutorials from the web).
- If you are using any AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing 2012 or later releases, you will be able to learn about new features that have been added in those releases. Through the What’s New tab in the Applications Window, you will learn about the new features in AutoCAD BIM 2012, AutoCAD BIM 2013, AutoCAD BIM 2014, AutoCAD BIM 2015 and AutoCAD BIM 2016. This will ensure that you are up to task with any of these releases.
- SkyTOP DemosBIM Manufacturing can also be used by instructors and trainers for teaching purposes. Trainers and instructors at college level may use the Demos and Simulations Tab in DemosBIM Manufacturing to demonstrate to their students how things work in the real world. For example, instructors in survey workshop can use the inbuilt Demos to show how a topographical map is drawn.
SkyTOP Technologies appreciates the power of motivation and inspiration as part of the training process. Users of AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing and other CAD programs may desire to see fascinating works created using AutoCAD BIM Manufacturing solutions. The Gallery Window accessible through the Resources Menu in DemosBIM Manufacturing contains fascinating and resourceful material compiled from credible sources to inspire you to use CAD.
About BIM Architecture
1. What is BIM architecture?
BIM4M2 is a working group consisting of people and organizations concerned with BIM for manufacturers (the organizations) and manufacturing (the process). Developed to support the work of the BIM Task group, BIM4M2 was formed by the Construction Products Association (CPA), but is separate to and independent from it
2. Who uses BIM architecture?
All those in the manufacturing industry, ranging from students to Professionals can take advantage of features and solutions offered by BIM Manufacturing to design and better communicate with other Engineers