SkyTOP Technologies Ltd is looking for a talented Technical Support Specialist to join our Customer support Team. Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager- Customer Support, the position holder will perform daily 1st Level technical support our customers and resolution of 1st Line escalations in order to achieve customer experience and expectations for SkyTOP Technologies. They will be tasked with fulfilling service requests within defined SLA’s and enhance timely service delivery.
Technical Support Specialist Job Responsibilities
- Deal with 1st line support and customers issues raised on live chat /email /phone & social media.
- Timely resolution of customer complaints
- Troubleshoot, resolve incidents, analyze trends and report on support performance
- Continuously review and recommend customer solutions
- Provide input from resolved incidents to the Knowledge Base
- Liaise with level 2 and 3 technical support engineers to effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix complex customer issues.
- Deal with escalations and progressively update on resolution activities
- Troubleshoot with Software Development to resolve and proactively capture customer issues.
- Customer Database Update and Management
- Perform customer field/site visits to ensure and sustain quality delivery of service.
- Perform root cause analysis on all incidents and problems to avoid recurrence and issuance of incident reports on the same.
- Proactive communication of service outages or software updates and progressively update customers during faulting.
- Continuously review and improve on the existing processes to improve on best practices and ensure adherence.
- Ensure customer technical solutions are well documented
Requirements for the Technical Support Specialist
- BSc Information Technology, BSc Computer Science, BBIT, or related technical field.
- Experience in using Autodesk AutoCAD software will be an added advantage
- ITIL, ITSM will have added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Technical Support and preferably from a software provider or equivalent.
- Proven customer service/support skills with internal and external customers
- Strong technical analysis, troubleshooting, and problem resolution skills, including research of customer issues, issue re-creation, log file analysis and excellent reporting skills
- Involvement in implementing and supporting customer-based products and solutions.