SkyTOP Technologies Ltd is a company incorporated and registered in Kenya in 2006. Our core business is the development of software solutions for the building and construction industry, the manufacturing industry, and the education sector. Our solutions seek to enhance the adoption and use of Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Building Information Modeling (BIM) software programs by professionals in these sectors (architects, engineering, design, surveying etc), and students and trainers in education and training institutions (high schools, TVETS and universities).
One of our premier products is SkyTOP DemosCAD- a software program built around Autodesk AutoCAD- the most widely used CAD software program in the world. Through SkyTOP DemosCAD, we intend to let professionals and students around the world become passionate and skilled in Autodesk AutoCAD.
We are currently undergoing a restructuring and expansion programme in order to tap opportunities that are available in the targeted sectors. Consequently, we seek to recruit a highly skilled and result-oriented individual to fill the following key position within our organization.
Technical Sales Engineers (Digital Platform)
The Technical Sales Engineers will focus on researching clients’ needs and performing Product presentations to technical students, technical trainers and experts in various industries with aim of providing the right products/solutions, assist in sales closing and increase sales revenues for SkyTOP Technologies Limited.
We are looking for suitable candidates who are Engineers, Architects, Surveyors, Interior Designers and other experts who are passionate about Computer Aided Design(CAD). The successful candidates will focus on our premier product - DemosCAD and will drive online sales for DemosCAD Web and Mobile App versions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Brand Manager, DemosCAD and the Business Dvelopment Manager in achieving sales revenue targets with an emphasis on driving digital revenue
- Understand sales campaign success indicators and ensure that the relevant campaigns are set up for success
- Researching on potential leads from target industries and professions, business directories, web searches/digital resources to identify, qualify and secure business opportunities for the Company
- Perform ROI analysis of all marketing channels (paid search, SEO, affiliates, social media, display, email, etc.) to ensure achievement of KPIs
- Manage social media platforms, measure and analyze performance
- Manage divisional email automation program, develop messaging to serve key industry segments. Build and continuously improve automation journeys to impact growth
- Identify industry trends, competitive intelligence or possible new digital opportunities
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Work with the Sales Team to develop and maintain holistic dashboards and data visualization from Google Analytics and other data sources and websites to support business functions
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly & annual individual set targets.
- Provide Customer feedback to the Product Development Team for product functionality improvement after every product presentation event
- Liaising with Customer Support Department to ensure you meet product delivery objectives to clients
- Maintain open communication channels with BDEs to ensure they are well updated with the product technical information that they may require
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Architecture, Survey, Interior Design, IT or equivalent from an accredited University and with knowledge in usage of tools and commands for Autodesk AutoCAD and other relevant CAD products.
- Prior experience in Digital Sales or Marketing
- Working knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD software.
- Proficiency with a range of relevant digital marketing platforms including but not limited to DoubleClick, Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords, Google Analytics
- Organized, with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Experience with lead generation, prospect acquisition and prospect management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with internal and external customers and respond to emails.
- Excellent presentation skills using PowerPoint
- Ability to coordinate and network effectively.
Nb: Kindly Sign up and subscribe at https://demoscad.net/ when making the application to acquaint yourself with our premier product. You can also get it on play store. Click here to install.
Interested applicants, fill the form below to submit your application.