About DemosCAD Mechanical
The Demonstrations Software for AutoCAD Mechanical DemosCAD Mechanical is a skills-based application built around Autodesk AutoCAD software to equip users of Autodesk AutoCAD and AutoCAD Mechanical with skills that let them make use of the two software products so that they may realize their design ideas. With an interface that is similar to that of Autodesk AutoCAD software, DemosCAD Mechanical demonstrates virtually all the command tools of Autodesk AutoCAD thereby letting users work with AutoCAD as experts. The interface of DemosCAD Mechanical is identical to that of AutoCAD, the only difference is in the functionalities; whereas Autodesk AutoCAD command tools let you execute your Computer Aided Design (CAD) tasks, DemosCAD Mechanical on the other hand contains demonstration tools that show you how to use the tools and commands in Autodesk AutoCAD.
Salient Features of DemosCAD Mechanical
- The Interface; It is similar to that of Autodesk AutoCAD software in order to let mechanical engineers utilize the tools of Autodesk AutoCAD software to carry out their design tasks.
- While the tools in Autodesk AutoCAD execute design commands, similar tools in DemosCAD Mechanical execute ‘demo’ command tasks.
- Project Demos; DemosCAD Mechanical also contains sample tutorials on how to carry out design projects using multiple Autodesk AutoCAD tool s and commands.
- Applications Window; This feature, among other benefits, contains tutorials on how to use AutoCAD Mechanical software.
- The Gallery Browser; It showcases fascinating work created using Autodesk AutoCAD and AutoCAD Mechanical in order to inspire users to do more the two software products.
So, if you are a student of Mechanical Engineering, or you are already working in the field of Engineering and you would like to optimize in your use of Autodesk AutoCAD and AutoCAD Mechanical, then DemosCAD Mechanical software is designed for you.