About DemosCAD Map
The Demonstrations Software for AutoCAD Map DemosCAD Map is a skills-based application built around Autodesk AutoCAD software to equip users of Autodesk AutoCAD and AutoCAD Map with skills that let them make use of the two software products so they may realize their design ideas. With an interface that is similar to that of Autodesk AutoCAD software, DemosCAD Map demonstrates virtually all the command tools of Autodesk AutoCAD thereby letting users work with AutoCAD as experts. The interface of DemosCAD Map is identical to that of AutoCAD; the only difference is in the functionalities; whereas Autodesk AutoCAD command tools let you execute your Computer Aided Design (CAD) tasks DemosCAD Map on the other hand contains demonstration tools that show you how to use the tools and commands in Autodesk AutoCAD.
Salient Features of DemosCAD Map
- The Interface; It is similar to that of Autodesk AutoCAD software in order to let Surveying professionals utilize the tools of Autodesk AutoCAD software to carry out their design tasks.
- While the tools in Autodesk AutoCAD execute design commands, similar tools in DemosCAD Map execute ‘demo’ command tasks.
- Project Demos; DemosCAD Map also contains sample tutorials on how to carry out design projects using multiple Autodesk AutoCAD tools and commands.
- Applications Window; This feature, among other benefits, contains tutorials on how to use AutoCAD Map software.
- The Gallery Browser; It showcases fascinating work created using Autodesk AutoCAD and AutoCAD MEP in order to inspire users to do more with the two software products.
So, if you are a student of Surveying, or you are already working in the field of Surveying and you would like to optimize in your use of Autodesk AutoCAD and AutoCAD Map then DemosCAD Map software is designed for you.