SkyTOP Technologies Ltd is looking for a talented Technical Support Engineer to join our Customer support Team. In this role you will be responsible for resolving customer issues reported to SkyTOP via phone, web, online forums, and other channels, and documenting these for our Knowledge Base. You may also engage in a variety of proactive support activities such as: Field support, site visits, developing and presenting webinars and hosting Q&A sessions on our online communities.
- Provide timely, friendly and efficient technical assistance to customers on a variety of Product Features, operability, Installation or Licensing issues
- Document support interactions in our Incident Management System
- Document reported problems and corresponding solutions in short and clear articles, to build the company knowledge base
- Manage customer expectations by providing timely updates on progress
- Deliver effective technical customer support to our rapidly growing customer base, delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of solutions.
- Create differentiated product positioning, messaging, and core product content for use across multiple channels that help accelerate purchase decisions and drive adoption.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention
- Providing feedback on product development
- Influence product development and product direction through customer feedback and identified business opportunities.
- Participate in company sponsored events and tradeshows to promote SkyTOP’s solutions and the customer business issues they target.
- Demonstrate proposed solutions & product overviews and relate them to the customer’s business issues. Develop and conduct professional presentations & demonstrations, and lead sales discussions with customers to generate sales of SkyTOP solutions.
- Ability to meet set deadlines
- Ability to produce and deliver quality work
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Preferred Qualifications
- Academic qualifications; Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering discipline or strong work experience in a related industry
- 3-5 years of experience using and applying Autodesk AutoCAD and other Autodesk software
- Strong technical troubleshooting and analytical skills, in resolving product features related, installation and licensing issues
- Good customer service skills or previous relevant experience
- A passion for helping people and aptitude for problem-solving
- Customer-focused: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions with empathy and attention to detail