SkyTOP Technologies Ltd is a company incorporated and registered in Kenya in 2006. Our core business is the development of software solutions for the building and construction industry, the manufacturing industry, and the education sector. Our solutions seek to enhance the adoption and use of Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Building Information Modeling (BIM) software programs by professionals in these sectors (architecture, engineering, design, surveying etc), and students and trainers in education and training institutions (high schools, universities, and TVETs).
One of our premier products is SkyTOP DemosCAD- a software program built around Autodesk AutoCAD- the most widely used CAD software program in the world. Through SkyTOP DemosCAD, we intend to let professionals and students around the world become passionate and skilled in Autodesk AutoCAD.
We are currently undergoing a restructuring and expansion programme in order to tap opportunities that are available in the targeted sectors. Consequently, we seek to recruit a highly skilled and result-oriented individual to fill the following key position within our organization.
Technical Sales Engineer
The Technical Sales Engineer will focus on researching clients’ needs and performing Product presentations to technical students, technical trainers and experts in various industries with aim of providing the right products/solutions, assist in sales closing and increase sales revenues for SkyTOP Technologies Limited.
We are looking for suitable candidates who are Engineers, Architects, Surveyors, Interior Designers and other experts who are passionate about Computer Aided Design(CAD). The successful candidate will focus on our premier product - DemosCAD and will drive sales for the Desktop, Web-based and Mobile App versions.
The successful candidate will be based in our Nairobi office and will report to the Country Sales Manager.
Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Researching on potential leads from target industries and professions, business directories, web searches/digital resources to identify, qualify and secure business opportunities for the Company
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, institutional product demonstrations, industry exhibitions, workshops, trade shows, and conferences
- Answering potential clients’ questions during product presentation meetings, on contacting office by telephone call and from emails correspondence
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Collaborating with sales leadership to secure, retain, and grow sales accounts plus maintain short and long-term business development plans
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly & annual individual set targets.
- Provide Customer feedback to the Product Development Team for product functionality improvement after every product presentation event
- Liaising with Customer Support Department to ensure you meet product delivery objectives to clients
- Maintain open communication channels with BDEs to ensure they are well updated with the product technical information that they may require
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Architecture, Survey, Interior Design or equivalent from an accredited University and with knowledge in usage of tools and commands for Autodesk AutoCAD and other relevant CAD products.
- A minimum of 3 years’ professional experience working with Autodesk AutoCAD software.
- Experience in sales: lead generation, prospect acquisition and prospect management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with business customers and initiate and/or respond to business emails.
- Excellent presentation skills using PowerPoint
- Ability to coordinate and network effectively.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Eager to expand Company Business with new sales revenues, clients, and territories
Apply by February 06, 2019