As a Senior Manager Corporate Affairs and Marketing, you will be responsible for driving new markets and implement new strategies of the company’s marketing solutions by being a part of the energetic and exciting environment that SkyTOP Technologies offers. You will be tasked to attain certain and specific goals in generating leads, lead qualification, marketing communication, building brand image and conversion of the leads, marketing of digital products such as websites and mobile applications in both ways: Online and Offline, give ideas for printed materials such as brochures and posters as well as executing online marketing campaigns. You will monitor the performance of campaigns and other marketing efforts, evaluating them and taking proper measures to improve the performance.
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing, communications and PR campaigns.
- Development strategies for current and new SkyTOP Technologies programs and activities.
- Prepare and deliver high quality marketing collateral and stakeholder communications including print, electronic and social media; including the creation and management of the company websites.
- Oversee SKYTOP Technologies brand management and guidelines, as well as proactive and reactive PR and media relations.
- Prepare key presentations and reports.
- Support the Executive Officer in developing and managing strategic partnerships and relationships with government, schools, industry and the broader community.
- Manage relationships with external agencies and suppliers in relation to marketing, communication and business development initiatives.
- Develop the research and evaluation framework for SkyTOP Technologies programs and activities, including the assessment and identification of gaps and opportunities.
- Lead, mentor and motivate the team in stakeholder communications and engagement.
- Events organization
- Have an eye for brand image and overall aesthetic appeal of the SkyTOP Technologies Brand
- Provide media contacts and ensure favourable media positioning of our company. Prepare press releases and organize for media coverage.
- Provide ongoing development and timely performance reviews for direct reports.
- Contribute to the development and achievement of the wider organisational strategic plan.
- Any other duties as directed by the Executive Officer, and commensurate with the scope and classification of the position.
- Ensure the publication of Quality Indicators on SkyTOP Technologies website
- Publish complaints and appeals process on the SkyTOP Technologies website
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in public relations, journalism, communications, English or business.
- Undertaken courses in advertising, business administration, public affairs, public speaking, creative and technical writing.
- A Master’s degree in public relations or journalism will be an added advantage.
- Must have more than 5 Years of experience in public relations.
- Should be 32 years and above.
- Have excellent written & verbal communication skills and proven ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Passion for technology and knowledge of software, IT and technology trends.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of the PR and Marketing Department
- Review and edit press releases
- Must be updated with the current news and marketing events.
- Must be a strategic thinker and able to make quick decisions
- Ability to work under pressure
Apply by January 31, 2019