SkyTOP Technologies Ltd is a company incorporated and registered in Kenya in 2006. Our core business is the development of software solutions for the building and construction industry, the manufacturing industry and the education sector. Our solutions seek to enhance the adoption and use of Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Building Information Modeling (BIM) software programs by professionals in these sectors (architecture, engineering, design, surveying etc), and students and trainers in education and training institutions (high schools, Universities and TVETs).
One of our premier products is SkyTOP DemosCAD- a software program built around Autodesk AutoCAD- the most widely used CAD software program in the world. Through SkyTOP DemosCAD, we intend to let professionals and students around the world become passionate and skilled in Autodesk AutoCAD.
We are currently undergoing a restructuring and expansion programme in order to tap opportunities that are available in the targeted sectors. Consequently, we seek to recruit a highly skilled and result-oriented individual to fill the following key position within our organization.
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic to our digital platforms and to our office
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution to position our company favourably in the market.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Conceptualization and execution of advertising and marketing campaigns that will portray what we do.
- Ensuring that all marketing material clearly captures our brand identity.
- Create and sustain a strong and consistent brand through a variety of online and offline marketing channels.
- Develop marketing strategies to increase our visibility on our digital platforms as well as drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and take charge of their implementation from the start.
- Assist in event management for our activities and engage in targeted events that will market our brand.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget
- Oversee and approve all our marketing material.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Research and keep updating our company on the global marketing trends.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing or related business fields.
- Proof of having relevant business/industry networks/contacts will be an added advantage.
- Age of 28+ Years.
- Knowledge of market process from initiation to close.
- Experience with market identification, lead generation and prospect management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor.
- Eager to expand company with new markets, clients and territories.
- Persuasive, goal-oriented, self-motivated and self-directed.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry.
- Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet compelling deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Competent in marketing budget formulation and implementation.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and CRM/Salesforce platform.
- Strong research skills and ability to forecast future marketing trends.
Apply by January 31, 2019