The UX Designer and developer will be responsible for providing the company a clear understanding of user needs through user experience interviews and applying User Centered Design (UCD) to support the creation and development of the look and feel of the software applications and in-house tools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Break down complex problems into small measurable parts, design iteratively, and prioritize design work with the priorities in a team’s backlog and roadmap.
- Support the Discovery and Framing process and follow-on user interviews
- Advise on product decisions through user research, customer development, and iterative feedback.
- Implement Lean User Experience (UX) principles to define minimum viable products (MVP) for prototyping and testing.
- Develop application briefing presentations
- Develop new code and maintain existing web applications
- Write clean and fully documented code
- Experience with client- and server-side scripting
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Must be able to work effectively both independently and with a team
- Collaborate in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment
- Understanding of UX/UI principles
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Continuously improve existing product interfaces
- 2 years of relevant work experience in product design and/or enterprise application fields or relevant customer-facing job role.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and InVision and similar tools
- Experience with the design and product development processes
- Experience with early-stage design, ideation techniques, and research methods
- Experience collaborating with a team of programmers with varying skillsets
- Experience with agile and lean philosophies
- Experience working with HTML/CSS and Browser Developer Tools
- Experience in the design and development of full-service applications
- Ability to work individually and within a team to assist teammates and achieve team commitments.
- Ability to discuss, present and defend designs and design decisions with cross-functional and non-technical audiences
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and problem solve in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience creating flow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and visual comps, with a strong portfolio that demonstrates this.
Fill the form below to submit your application.