As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you will be responsible for driving new markets of the company’s internet marketing solutions by being a part of the energetic and exciting environment that SkyTOP Limited offers. You will be tasked to attain certain and specific goals in generating leads, lead qualification, marketing communication, building brand image and conversion of the leads, marketing of digital products such as websites and mobile applications in both ways: Online and Offline, give ideas for printed materials such as brochures and posters as well as executing online marketing campaigns. You will monitor the performance of campaigns and other marketing efforts, evaluating them and taking proper measures to improve the performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website and social media pages.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing or related business fields.
- Must have vast Knowledge of the online marketing
- Should be of age 25+ Years.
- Must have a good experience of 4 Years and above.
- Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet compelling deadlines
- Knowledge of selling CAD online shall be an added advantage.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and proven ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Passion for technology and knowledge of software, IT and technology trends.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and CRM/Salesforce platform.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strong marketing research skills and forecast future online marketing trends.
Apply by January 31, 2019