CAD Engineers: 6 Posts
The ideal candidate will be a driven, independent, extremely resourceful and a versatile CAD engineer looking to jump into a fast-paced organization where you can immediately contribute to our business. Your style is team-oriented yet you have no problem working independently.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review completed CAD drawings & Content for accuracy and conformity to standards and regulations set by the Technical Manager.
- Develop and analyze Simulation models for use in the SkyTOP DemosCAD Products.
- Provide Consultancy and product awareness services in all relevant spheres of SkyTOP DemosCAD Products.
- Assist other CAD engineers, Technicians, Product Development (IT) and Sales Department staff in the provision of complete solutions to specific applications.
- Lead design projects when requested by the Technical Manager.
- Participate in Quality assurance of SkyTOP DemosCAD Products
- Locating and establishing new potential customers and showcasing the product to increase awareness.
- Reaching out and engaging existing clients keeping them informed on the product reviews
- Write reports and technical literature
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings to showcase products and gather information on market trends Provide Concept and Design ideas necessary in the creation of content for SkyTOP DemosCAD products and improvement of its features.
- Performs a variety of marginal duties not listed, to be determined and assigned as needed by the Technical Manager. This may include occasional field visits.
- Ability to meet set deadlines
- Ability to produce and deliver quality work
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Bachelors’ Degree in Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering/Architecture or equivalent from an accredited University and with 90% knowledge in usage and application of tools and commands for AutoCAD and relevant product
- Diploma holders in the relevant engineering disciplines with 90% knowledge in usage and application of tools and commands for AutoCAD and relevant corresponding Autodesk products are also encouraged to apply.
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional experience using and supporting Autodesk products.
- Ability to coordinate and network effectively
- Excellent computer skills, especially in word processing and spreadsheets,
- Must be able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- Possess a certificate of good conduct
- Possess a clearance certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
Apply by January 31, 2019