SkyTOP Technologies Ltd is a company incorporated and registered in Kenya in 2006. Our core business is the development of software solutions for the building and construction industry, the manufacturing industry, and the education sector. Our solutions seek to enhance the adoption and use of Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Building Information Modeling (BIM) software programs by professionals in these sectors (architecture, engineering, design, surveying etc), and students and trainers in education and training institutions (high schools, TVETS and universities).
One of our premier products is SkyTOP DemosCAD- a software program built around Autodesk AutoCAD- the most widely used CAD software program in the world. Through SkyTOP DemosCAD, we intend to let professionals and students around the world become passionate and skilled in Autodesk AutoCAD.
We are currently undergoing a restructuring and expansion programme in order to tap opportunities that are available in the targeted sectors. Consequently, we seek to recruit a highly skilled and result-oriented individual to fill the following key position within our organization.
Business Development Executive – Kenya Market.
The Business Development Executive will report to the Country Sales Manager and will focus on an assigned Territory in the Kenya market. The role entails engaging in leads generation, prospects acquisition, meeting prospects for business need analysis, performing product presentations to prospects, closing sales deals and customers management.
The Business Development Executive will also process business from referrals and research on professional organizations for business leads, provide prospective customers/clients with all needed services, and offer additional presentations as per need basis. Also, one will work with client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase sales revenues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Researching potential leads from target industries and professions, business directories, web searches/digital resources
- Qualifying leads from websites, exhibitions, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Writing business approach and follow up emails to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Collaborating with sales leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibitions, trade shows, and conferences
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Creating and maintaining a database of prospective clients’ information
- Maintaining a pipeline of your sales accounts
- Implementing short and long-term business development plans
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
- Meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing or related business fields.
- Over four years of direct sales experience: Experience in cold calling, field sales, one-on-one product demonstrations, product presentations to large gathering of users or related hands-on sales experience preferable.
- Experience in CAD software sales and/or good understanding of building/construction, manufacturing, education & Training sectors CAD programs needs and proof of having relevant business/industry networks/contacts will be an added advantage.
- Age of 28+ Years.
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Experience with market identification, lead generation and prospect management.
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact and demonstrate patience and enthusiasm while communicating with potential clients.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- Persuasive, goal-oriented, self-motivated and self-directed.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry.
- Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet compelling deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Ability to resolve customer problems/complaints.
- Honest person that can protect Company by non-disclosure of confidential information.
- Competent in sales and marketing budget formulation and implementation.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and CRM/Salesforce platform.
Apply by February 06, 2019