Introduction to Skytop Technologies.
Our solutions seek to enhance the adoption and use of Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Building Information Modeling (BIM) software programs by professionals, trainers and students.
Our aim is to make professionals and students around the world become passionate and skilled in Autodesk AutoCAD and other CAD products.
Our Click-a-tool concept focuses on demonstrating how each tool works when you click on it.
We value Your Needs
We strenuously examine each tool from YOUR perspective – you, the user, is our driving motivation that fuels our passion for what we do.
How the tool serves you drives our focus in demonstrating how it works.
DemosCAD is a skills-based application built around Autodesk AutoCAD software to equip potential and current users of the software with skills that let them realize their design ideas.
- Similar Interface to that of AutoCAD making it easy to replicate a design from the demonstration.
- When you click on any command tool in DemosCAD, it instantly demonstrates how to carry out a task with that tool in Autodesk AutoCAD software.
- Each of the tools in DemosCAD contains a project file that is linked to Autodesk AutoCAD software so that users may try out similar tasks with AutoCAD software.
The Interface is similar to that of Autodesk AutoCAD software and let students utilize the tools of Autodesk AutoCAD software without getting stranded.
While the tools in Autodesk AutoCAD execute design commands, similar tools in DemosCAD LT execute ‘demo’ command tasks.
Project Demos; DemosCAD LT also contains sample tutorials on how to carry out design projects using multiple Autodesk AutoCAD tools and commands.
The CiSA program involves:
- Holding discussions with policy-makers and stake-holders.
- Engaging and interacting with School Managers and Principals.
- Engaging with teachers, students and parents through their respective organizations.
The CiSA program also includes the CiSA software.