About DemosCAD Civil
The Demonstrations Software for AutoCAD Civil 3D DemosCAD Civil is a skills-based application built around Autodesk AutoCAD software to equip users of Autodesk AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D with skills that let them make use of the two software products so that they may realize their design ideas. With an interface that is similar to that of Autodesk AutoCAD software, DemosCAD Civil demonstrates virtually all the command tools of Autodesk AutoCAD thereby letting users work with AutoCAD as experts. The interface of DemosCAD Civil is identical to that of AutoCAD…the only difference is in the functionalities; whereas Autodesk AutoCAD command tools let you execute your Computer Aided Design (CAD) tasks, DemosCAD Civil, on the other hand contains demonstration tools that show you how to use the tools and commands in Autodesk AutoCAD.
Salient Features of DemosCAD Civil
- The Interface; It is similar to that of Autodesk AutoCAD software in order to let mechanical engineers utilize the tools of Autodesk AutoCAD software to carry out their design tasks.
- While the tools in Autodesk AutoCAD execute design commands, similar tools in DemosCAD Civil execute ‘demo’ command tasks.
- Project Demos; DemosCAD Civil also contains sample tutorials on how to carry out design projects using multiple Autodesk AutoCAD tool s and commands.
- Applications Window; This feature, among other benefits, contains tutorials on how to use AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
- The Gallery Browser; It showcases fascinating work created using Autodesk AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D in order to inspire users to do more with the two software products.
So, if you are a student of Civil Engineering, or you are already working in the field of Engineering and you would like to optimize in your use of Autodesk AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D , then DemosCAD Civil software is designed for you.